We are committed to your privacy. We want you to be familiar and comfortable with what we do with your personal information. Our goal is to use your information to give you the most gracious customer experience, whether you are creating an account, purchasing our products and services, working with our customer support specialists, visiting our websites or other ways you are interacting with our company.
(2) Data Access & Collection
We collect personal data – such as your name, email address, location, and other information – directly from you
- When you buy our products
- When you contact Kohler Co.
- When you use our website
We use your information
- To provide you with seamless customer support
- To improve our product and service offerings and ensure we are meeting your customer expectations
- To help customize your online experience with more products and offers relevant to you
(4) Your Choices
- You are in control of your personal information in your account, and you can exercise your rights and change your preferences anytime.
- We only market other Kohler Co products and services to you with your consent, based on your marketing preferences.
(5) Regional Disclosures
Kohler Co. does business through its subsidiaries/affiliates worldwide. We comply with the different privacy laws and regulations in the jurisdiction we operate.
Residents of the following regions and states can further reference their privacy rights by clicking on the link (KohlerGlobalDataPrivacy@kohler.com).
Please click on links be taken to your privacy rights:
Commonly asked questions about how we collect, store and use your data.
- Does Kohler Co. sell your personal data? No
- Does Kohler Co. share your data with service providers? Yes
- Does Kohler Co. use your data for promotions? Yes
(7) Controller and Privacy Contacts
You may access information we maintain about you by contacting the Global Data Privacy program at KohlerGlobalDataPrivacy@kohler.com
The privacy laws in some countries consider a Controller to be the legal entity (or natural person) who defines the purposes for which the processing of personal information takes place and how that information is processed. Where Kohler Co. or affiliate/subsidiary it controls is required to appoint a legal representative, a controller has been appointed and can be contacted by emailing KohlerGlobalDataPrivacy@kohler.com.